So it is about 4am here in Tucson and I am of course awake! West coast travel is so hard. I will be here for 2 days so I don't want to change my internal clock so I guess today is just going to be a VERY LONG DAY! Here are some pictures I took yesterday while sitting around my hotel room bored out of my mind.
Here is my huge square bath tub, that I am afraid to actually take a bath in because I don't know if it is clean or not.

Here is a picture of my room that even after just being in it for 5 minutes somehow has stuff everywhere!

And finally here is my laying on the bed watching TV...this is my blog picture debut :)

Today is a full day of meetings and tomorrow I leave at 6:50 in the morning. Off for some caffeinated coffee...

No comments:
Post a Comment