Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blog-ga-log-a-ding-dong!

Spring Soccer Season Comes to an End

Bennett finally had his last soccer game and soccer party where he got a very cool trophy! His team won all their games except they lost 1 game and tied 1 game! GO Lightning! Bennett played alot of offense and scored a lot and assisted alot. He became a really good passer this season and was able to set up his teammates for goals. Sounds a lot like David Beckham I know.

Guitar Hero



So Bennett was nice enough to pose for some Guitar Hero pictures. He has completed Easy and Medium and is half way through Hard. If you haven't done Guitar Hero I will tell you that is quite an accomplishment. To put it in perspective I am through Easy and half through Medium. To get to this point I actually spent 6 HOURS one weekend trying to beat Tom Morrell on Medium! It is not easy.






Lanier's Cook Out in spite of gross back yard
We aren't letting the fact that our backyard has no grass and tons of weeds in it stop of us from enjoying this gorgeous time of year. We have been cooking out like mad. Bennett and Mark cook, and the dogs sniff. This weekend we had hamburgers on Saturday and then Lamb chops on Sunday! Gourmet huh? You wouldn't think in a backyard like ours you could serve up such gourmet meals...but somehow we make it work.







Last...but certainly not Least! MOTHER'S Day 2008



So I hope all those Mother's out there had a great Mother's Day and were treated like the fabulous women we all are. I had a great Mother's Day. My family took great care of
me. There was breakfast, poems, flowers, naps, reading by the pool, dogs getting along and a delicious dinner to end the day. It was perfect.

No comments: