Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good Friends and The Buddah Bubble...





Last weekend my good friend Jasa Jawn Schummacher was in town from Fresno, CA. Her family owns a lakehouse at Lake Sinclair here in good old Georgia and we went down to spend the night last Friday. The first thing I will tell you is that it is amazing that this family, originally from Los Angeles, found this lake because when Jasa said it was in the sticks...she wasn't being dramatic...it is WAY out in the sticks. Because of dog boarding issues Bennett and I were the Lanier family members to partake in this adventure.




After driving 2.5 hours we were finally there, it was so great to see Jasa! I had not seen her in about 3 years and it was definitely worth the drive to say hello to a good friend. Bennett got to work making the best of his time at the lake house affectionaly named LATOGA (LA to Georgia). While I was running my mouth he was busy with smores by the fire, badmitton, night swimming and twister with a cute little girl named Grace. Bennett and I slept in this huge air conditioned dome tent which is affectionately called the Buddah Bubble or the Yucky(see picture above of the meditating Bennett). Thank you to JAsa's Mom for adding the A/C! It rained the next morning and Bennett and Grace played badmitton in the rain and about 10 board games and then once the rain cleared it was one last swim for Bennett and we were back to Alpharetta.

No comments: