Friday, April 11, 2008

Drake's Spring Break



Spring Break is Party Time for Drake Lanier!


As the Lanier menfolk are in Tallahassee on their spring break the lone Lanier woman has been holding down the fort in Alpharetta. As you can see from the picture I am being taken advantage of! You can tell from Drake's expression, she knows she isn't supposed to be up there and she knows it! I think the quote from this pictures is "What?".






Announcing Queenie's New Arrival!


Check them out. I don't believe they have names yet but here are the newest arrivals to Queenie and Poppy's laundry room. And yes Queenie was so excited she sent pictures of her new babies! Next time you see Queenie and Poppy make sure to let them know how clean their clothes look!
I do enjoy that they are Seminole Garnet! Maybe we should name one Bobby and they other Bowden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
Coolest wash/dry combo I've ever seen. Just bought mine a few mo's back at Brandsmart & they're great & all but not at all worth taking a picture of. These ROCK. Never seen others like 'em.
LOVE the blog. I actually like the pic of Mark and Bennett chilling out w/ Bennett w/ the laptop the most, but I thot nobody else would add comments to the wash/dry...sooo....request more Rhosie pix next time please if not too much of a hassle!!
xoxo
Zemirah