Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Laniers are now bloggers.



Welcome to our first blog! I am going to try and keep this up on a regular basis for all of our friends and family near and far. We quite frequently relate to episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond...hence the name of our blog.



So it is Spring Break and Mark and Bennett are off in Tallahassee. They have been having a great time on the compound. Friday they are going fishing! I on the other am home with the dogs. Drake has decided it is ok to sleep on the sofa in the kitchen while her alpha dog is away...picture to follow soon. Rhosie could care less. I will tell you that alone time sounded a lot better before I had it. I am getting bored now and ready for my boys to come home. Tonight you might find me talking to myself or to the TV...how different that is from every other day I can't tell you.


So we have now entered the world of blogging! Check back soon for more pictures and updates!

1 comment:

Allison D said...

Blogging... everyone's doing' it! I'm so excited about the Lanier Family Blog!