


Thursday, September 4, 2008 was a very sad day for the Laniers. Our dear sweet Rhosie Mo Reed Ryder-Lanier passed away. Rhosie had spent the day hanging out on the front porch in the gorgeous weather and went to take a nap under one of our rocking chairs and passed away while she was sleeping. As most of you know Rhosie was not your average dog. She had the heart and soul of a Diva. She was around before the Lanier family even existed and has been through everything with us. The good, the bad and the fabulous. She was here to see us bring home our sweet baby boy and to wonder what the heck was happening in her household with that strange little baby. She has been a constant companion and that special dog that everyone in the neighborhood loved to come and pat when she was out and about. I am going to miss her so much. I look for her in all of her usual spots and expect to wake up in the middle of the night to hear her snoring on the floor next to me. Her passing has left a hole in our family and we will miss her always.

2 comments:
I'm so sorry about Miss Rhosie. She was a true diva. I konw you guys will miss her greatly.
xoxo, Allison
I am so sorry to hear this! I'm going to have a diva moment of silence just as soon as I'm done typing.
Hugs, Shemika
Post a Comment