
Hello to my favorite blogger fans...I haven't been a very good blogger lately and thought I would take a minute to catch up. At the moment the Lanier house is running on empty! I have been working on a project for work that is creating a 100 mile round trip commute for me everyday. Considering how hard it is to get gas...the timing isnt great. I have been getting home late so we just haven't had the family time we usually have. The best part about this story is that our final presentation is on October 6th so the days are numbered!!! Life returns to "normal" soon!
Bennett and Mark are doing well. We are staying busy with soccer and keeping our gigantic horse/dog Drake busy. The weather is starting to cool down so we are trying to be outside as much as possible. The image below is our soccer star, Bennett Ryder Lanier. This year soccer is much more complicated then it has been in the past. They are playing on a bigger field and with all or most of the rules. Bennett is actually learning quickly and starting to put it together out there on the field.

On the weekends, we have adopted this baseball field near our house as our very own dog park and we have been meeting friends up there to let the dogs run and catch the soccer ball. It is a great time for everyone. Kids and dogs seems to love it. The picture below has Drake with her favorite soccer ball and Bennett trying to out run Drake's buddy Divo.

Bennett has also been fooling around with video lately. Check out this one he did this weekend. He has a couple more that he made himself which are hysterical and I will try to upload to our blog. I guess that is all for now. Like I said we aren't up to much these days around the Lanier household...

No comments:
Post a Comment