Friday, March 5, 2010

11 months? Where has the time gone?


Can it really be 11 months since I have updated our blog. That doesn't seem possible. I have just booked our trip for Spring Break and it appears we are going to have a MUCH better time this year then last. We are heading to CApe San Blas for some R&R. I am looking forward to it more then I could have even imagined before I booked it!


4th grade is cruising by. Bennett just tested for his green belt and karate. Tonight we will be attending the belt ceremony. It is amazing that he started this summer. He has come along way!
When we return from Spring Break it will be standardized testing season (BOOO). We have just received our list of areas we need to work on for the CRCT. So we have a plan in place and poor Bennett will be doing practice tests until after Spring Break. He seems to be a freaking genius who doesn't test well. :)


2010 for the Lanier family is all about getting our act together so I am hoping keep our blog up will be part of that act :)


No comments: