Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Terabytes joins the Lanier Family


Check out Mark's new baby...I mean RPG game that he is in the process of developing. Launching soon to a computer near you! Check out Terabytes! click here: Game Tag

3 comments:

Allison D said...

Ok, so apparently I have a lot of catching up to do on the Laniers!
#1) Terabytes...wow! This sounds really cool. Forgive my ignorance, but what is a RPG game?
#2) Can I come on spring break with you guys? I would also like to ask for an air brushed t-shirt but that place looks a littel too classy for those.
#3) Bennett rocks
#4) Keep up the great blogging!

The Lanier Family said...

We do have a lot of catching up to do! RPG is role playing game :)
Come on down for spring break. The house is SMALL but hey were all family right? Marshall could really tear some stuff up at the beach! Cape San Blas isn't even CLOSE to classy. Last time I was there some drunk lady came up to me on the beach and lectured me about picking up my trash as she carried around her cigarette and beer bottle...Bennett does rock :)

Unknown said...

Gotta say that I love the picture of Bennett! Beautiful dogs too!