



Hello all...1 week after my surgery and I am stitch free. I now have these tiny little band aids glued to my face to help keep the incision together for a bit longer. The surgery part was not fun. They used the mohs method which means they took as much as the though they needed to...came back and had to cut some more and than stitched me up and sent me home. The painkillers and I were not friends. Made me sick to my stomach etc. The biggest issue was that I sleep with my hand on the left side of my face...so I ended up not being able to do that...not sleeping well...taking tylenol pm...and being all foggy for a couple days. So all in all I keep my status as MAJOR WIMP and am hoping that the cut on my face heals to a nice thin line. I am now lucky enough to get to stand in front of my dermatalogist in my underwear to get checked over on an annual basis. My guess is that will move to a frequency of every 6 months. So thank you for letting me be my dramatic self and sending all the well wishes. I am glad that is over and I am sure all of you are too :)

1 comment:
Hoping everything healed up nicely for you.
Post a Comment